Friday, April 1, 2011

March Review

Well March ended on a pretty solid note. I finally started to run well on-line and had 3 very good live nights over the last week. Specifically, I won 2 tournaments (out of 2) and had a +$500 cash game session last night. So overall I can't complain. Here are the specifics:

On-line Cash +$438
On-line tournaments $-679
Stars FPP Value (2288 VPP x 3.5 factor x 1.5c per) $120.12
Stars Stellar Rewards $50
Full Tilt Rakeback +$579.95
Live Cash +$395
Live Tournament +$1,000

Total $1,904.07

So my only down category was on-line tournaments. This is heavily skewed by playing the Sunday Million once and the FTP Sunday 750k twice and whiffing on all 3 for $647 of the losses. Obviously very low volume compared to my normal.



The on-line cash are almost all from FTP Rush PLO8 as I have mentioned in the past. I really like this platform as there are more randoms playing the games and it doesn't feel like I am constantly banging heads with regulars as is the case on Stars. My results are not great for 50k hands but I think I have found a few leaks and hopefully can plug those up a bit going forward. I am not really sure what I am doing as far as playing less on PS. I have to meet the minimum requirements to maintain Supernova status (7500 VPP) in April or I will lose the Supernova benefits. So I will likely do that though most of that will occur after April 18th which is my professional D-Day this year.

The end of the month should be exciting as FTOPS begins on April 17th, SCOOP starts in Early May and the Borgata runs their Spring Open series. I am not sure I will make it to Borgata though I may go for the HOSE event and, perhaps, the $2,500 Main Event. But FTOPS looks really sweet this year with 3 Omaha Hi-Lo events, a Split PL Holdem/Omaha, HORSE, multiple PLO and millions of NLHE obv. Couple that with a lot of satellites running and I should be pretty active on FTP once tax season is behind me.

Oh and the Masters starts next week. My early picks for 2011 (not really going out on much of a limb here):





2 comments:

StrikR300 said...

Good finish, as I know you suffered some run bad in there some where :)

@Specifically, I won 2 tournaments (out of 2)

Sick

@Oh and the Masters starts next week. My early picks for 2011 (not really going out on much of a limb here)

I don't watch golf much atm, but love to do so when I get a chance (especially majors). Thank you for letting me know that the masters were already coming up.

Brian said...

Thanks...the tournaments weren't huge...just biweekly home game stuff...$300 tournament with 12 people and $100 tournament with 24 people...but I'll take it.