Monday, March 28, 2011

Up and Down

Well if I am going to write about my run poo-poo I have to write about the flip side. The last 10 days or so I have been on the good side of variance as can be seen below. Although really the rungood is only confined to the last 3k hands or so. Again all of these hands are from FTP Rush. I have played less than 10k hands on Stars this month.




Due to all of this play on FTP I made their Black Card status sometime last week.



This gives me a few perks but nothing like the Supernova program on Stars. I think they are going to have some sort of VIP suite at the WSOP that my card will give me access to but I couldn't really care less about that as much as what it means to me $$$ wise. I am granted access to some cash bonuses as well through the status so whatever, better than nothing.

Finally, I played a bunch of MTT on Saturday night for the first time in quite a while. Nothing great happened as all I had was 2 min cashes on Stars. But I did have the always sexy rolled up Aces in the Stud portion of the FTP $75 HORSE event. Sadly this led to exactly nothing as I flamed out in the 20's and only 16 paid.

2 comments:

iiimJEEESUS said...

Yo dude, congrats about the black card. I was at that FTP suite at the WSOP last year. Came in handy for food / drinks during the breaks at the 1,500 pl event. And really came in handy when i busted, got a bottle of so co and just downed it in the suite.

And btw, was pissed about the milestone hand because I thought i was getting 50 bucks (didn't realize how big they were at the .5/1 level). But anger turned to happiness once i saw i got more.

Brian said...

Thanks but Black Card really isn't that hard to get IMO. But whatever, I like Rush...beats banging heads with regs over and over on PS.

Maybe we will all hook up at WSOP though I am not sure I will be there for the PLO8 at this point.