Friday, March 18, 2011

Run Bad is Back!

Just in case I thought I would have a nice easy, steady month of winnings reality has struck me in the face since I last posted my graph. Suddenly I can't win anything and I am running about 15 buy-ins below EV ($750). Pretty annoying (this is all FTP Rush poker again):



Doesn't really compare to the graphs I have seen from my boy Striker300 or other Omaha-8 regulars but generally those guys play a little higher stakes than I do. Nevertheless, running bad is pretty stressful. The reality of this game is that the edges are sooooooo small that you are constantly getting money in the middle in 40/60 to 60/40 type situations and running bad in those spots leads to shitty graphs like mine. Thank goodness for rakeback which is keeping me in the black for the month.

Last week of SNG has been whatever...not putting in a lot of volume so barely means anything.



Played zero tournaments over the last week due to my real life job interrupting my poker time. Another month of non-stop paperwork and tax filings...fun times.

No comments: