Sunday, June 14, 2009

Safely in Vegas

Got in yesterday afternoon and proceeded to play a lot of cash games last night. Did not play the $1k Main Event satellite I was planning on playing.

Was up about 1k in 2/5 No-Limit and shouldn't have gotten up. Went to play some satellites instead. Played 2 $275 No_limit sats and 1 $275 PLO sat and bricked off in all three. Then went back to play 20/40 Omaha Hi-Lo and ran like absolute death. Down abt 600 in that so I am down ~500 to start the trip. Hopefully that is as bad as I will run.

Key hands:

2/5 NLHE-Called 15 on button with Kh4d...lol. Flop comes 3 hearts J high. BB was weak player led for 40 into pot of ~60. I flat on button planning to steal turn. Turn Ac. He donk bets 80 and I raise to 220. He quickly folds. I show Kh.

2/5 NLHE-Raise 22 in cutoff. Button calls. 2 more callers. Flop comes Gin A2x rainbow. I lead for 50 into 60+ pot. Button calls. She ALWAYS has an A here and I pretty sure she will put it all in on turn. Turn x. I check she puts it in for ~150 I call to see AJ.

2/5 NLHE-This is a funny one...Raise to 15 with QJss. Flop comes J8x. Checks to me on button. I bet 35 into 3 way pot and get 1 caller. Turn is Q. I go check check. River is blank. She checks. I bet 80. She insta calls and says I have a read on you sir. and turns over 99... lol. I say "was your read that I have top 2??" Nice pot.

$275 PLO sat. 25/50. I somehow fold middle set in previous hand. and am left with ~900 of original 1500. Next hand. Action goes. Limp, limp, raise to 175. Call call and on me. Too much in there and I ship QQJT double suited. So I ship and big stack in BB calls with AAxx and holds. Blah!!

$275 NLHE sat..50/100 blinds. Bad early spewy player raises to 300 I call with 1800 behind on button with T9hh. Flop comes HUGEEEEEEEEEEE JQ with 2 hearts. She leades for 400 I raise all in. SB calls...ewwww. He has 333 and obviously I brick off turn and river.

Oh well...off to Venetian for Omaha Hi-Lo at 4 p.m. Just run a little better please.

No comments: