Sunday, June 8, 2008

Leave for Vegas

I leave today for the WSOP today in Vegas. I am very psyched and ready to get rolling. I have been playing extremely well of late and if my hands hold up, I feel I could do extremely well. Following is the schedule I intend to play:

Sunday night $2,000 WSOP Omaha Hi/LO
Monday $540 Venetian Deep Stack (No Limit Hold Em)
Tuesday $1,500 WSOP Pot Limit Omaha (PLO)
Wednesday $330 Venetian Deep Stack (NLHE)
Thursday $2,000 WSOP NLHE

All of the WSOP events are 3 day events so obviously if I make it deep into an event this schedule will adjust accordingly.

In addition to these events, I will be playing a lot of cash games and multiple single table satellites. I will update this site daily with my results so please come back and see how I progress.

Brian

1 comment:

R. Owen Brown said...

To: Brian (AKA Brain)

From: The Baltimore Browns

Good Luck.
Can't wait to see you on TV.
Did you bring your crazy sun glasses?