Friday, June 13, 2008

Fairly Deep in the Pot Limit Omaha/Pot Limit Holdem Mixed Tournament

Just wrapped up for the night in the $2,500 Pot Limit Holdem/Pot Limit Omaha Mixed tournament. The average chip stack is approx. 22k and I have ~14k but am in pretty good shape. I played very well today even though I had a BRUTAL table draw. On my immediate left most of the day was Erik Siedel who is arguably one of the top 5 poker tournament players of all time and owns 8 WSOP bracelets and directly to his left was Chris "Jesus" Ferguson. Chris is out now but he was a really nice guy to talk to and he is obviously one of the best tournament players in the world right now. Then directly to Chris's left was Max Pescatori a very accomplished Italian profoessional player. There is no question that I had the toughest seat in the room today and think I acquitted myself pretty well.

I will run through some interesting hands/spots tomorrow morning. Top 45 cash so still have sme work to do.

2 comments:

Rodney said...

Brian,

Where are the deatails of your visit to the Brothel!!

Great job and good luck!!

Hot ROd

Rodney said...

if I could spell it would have been funny!

DETAILS, sorry