Saturday, February 16, 2013

WSOP...weeee

The 2013 WSOP Schedule was posted this week.  In spite of various hoopla surrounding it's release, the schedule more or less looks the same as every other year.  There have been some mild changes: continuing move from $10k World Championships to $5k, more re-entries, more 6-max NLHE to name a few, but generally its the same shit with different dates.  I am planning on two separate trips out.  The first week-10 days will likely cover this period:

My plan is to play the $1,500 PLO and PLO8 (Events 22 and 31) with other possibilities being Event #15-HORSE and NLHE Events 18 and 21.  For other tournaments I think I will stick to Venetian, Caesar's, etc.  Wait to see when they come out.

My plan at the moment is to focus more on cash games this year I think.  My expectation is to play mostly 5/5 and 5/10 PLO  with perhaps some 5/5 and 5/10 Big O sprinkled in.  We shall see as the time gets closer but that is the plan.

My second trip will probably wrap around the Main Event in some way and might include the "Little One for One Drop" which is a low buy-in offering similar to last year's $1M event.


The Main is a question mark as I may have someone willing to take a good bit of my action.  Reality is it will depend in large part on my results in trip #1.

No comments: