Tuesday, August 17, 2010

More of my favorite You Tube Poker Player

This guy is so epic...here he gets into a "big" pot with Aces and goes apeshit over a $2 win. Can't tell if this guy is one long running joke or if he is really this goofy...

Stick with it until the AA hand...



I must agree that this is "massively golden"!!

This Thursday and Friday is the MD Mid-AM and I will be playing. I do not care for the golf course but have no choice in that. I have actually been starting to play pretty solid so hopefully I can improve on my 2nd place finish from last year.

I felt sorry for Dustin Johnson on Sunday but he really has to know the rule there. I would have thought it was not a bunker but if there is any doubt you have to find out from the walking official.

I wanted Rory McIlroy to win though. The kid is going to be a huge star (if he isn't already) and seems to have that cache about him that would be good for golf. He should win a handful of majors and were it not for some less than spectacular putting on Sunday he would have won that event going away.

1 comment:

The Poker Meister said...

This is around the 5th time I've watched this video... LOL - MASSIVE BULLDOZER!