Monday, May 26, 2014

WSOP 2014

Heading to Vegas tomorrow for summer camp.  Be nice to sun run for once.

Here are the MTT's I am looking at:

Quote:
 View Post
Event 3 $1k PLO
Event 4 $1k NLH
Event 8A $1500 Millionaire Maker
Event 9 $1k NLHE
Venetian 18A $1,100 NLHE
Venetian Event 22 $600 PLO
As usual, I doubt I will play all of these events if I luckbox a day 2, feel burned out or simply don't feel up to a multi-day MTT. But I am pretty committed to the first 3 on the list. Also a little unsure of my return date so that may affect some of the events on the back end.

If anyone wants to follow the hijinks on twitter, my twitter is @bwoodspoker.  I will update here time permitting with anything interesting or note worthy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck. Get a bracelet one time.

ohcowboy12go