Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pretty nice little summer schedule

The title is obviously a paraphrase of Frank the Tank...


So I have finalized my WSOP/Venetian schedule.  As I had attempted to do last year, I am going to again focus on mid-buy in events ranging from $500-$1,500, with even a few smaller ones thrown in for fun events.  I am actually keeping more of my own action this year (probably keeping 70% or so for myself) as I feel more comfortable with the swings given my cash game results over the last 6-8 months and the fact that I've been less retarded about the cash winnings and actually been maintaining a dedicated poker account.  But if anyone I know wants a 1-2% sweat let me know.  Here is the detail on the events (click to enlarge):


I'm also going to play the DE Park Series Event #1 tomorrow ($550 with 250k guarantee) and two events next week at the Parx Big Stax II.  Both are $550 buy ins, one of which is a 6-max so that should be a lot of fun.

As you can see I am actually taking two trips out west; one at the beginning of the Series and one towards the end.  Probably not playing the Main again this year as we are about to buy a new house and plunking down $10k on a singular event seems like not a great idea.  We are also scheduled for a family vacation starting July 8.  So unless I ship heaps of cash beforehand, the Main will have to wait another year.

Anyway, follow me on Twitter @bwoodspoker for updates and pithy comments!  Hopefully this will be a big summer for me and all my peeps playing!!

No comments: