Monday, September 8, 2008

Update

Haven't updated in a while because there hasn't been much to update. Haven't played a lot of golf or poker really in the last several weeks.

I did play in the MD Mid Amateur in late August and finished T8 (148 (+4)). Really should have finished much higher but as has been the case most of the summer, the putter was awful. I had 69 putts in 2 rounds of play and that is not getting it done. After this I did go to my instructor, Ted Sheftic, and had him look at my stroke, etc. He immediately noticed that I was set up WAY WAY open to my target putting line. This leads to a lot of inconsistent putts as it is hard to get the ball on line if your alignment is out of whack. I have been working on this pretty hard lately and hopefully that will help.

On the poker note I am going up to the US Poker Championship at the Taj next week to play in a couple of events. Hopefully that will prove to be profitable.

No comments: